We offer PAT testing services to all types of businesses and the prices will vary depending on the number of electrical appliances in the premises and the accessibility to these appliances.
Below is a brief description of Eleksafe PAT testing procedure:-
- Our Portable Appliance Testing Stroud engineer will:
- Visually inspect all electrical appliances
- Check for the correct fuse rating
- Check connections in plug top
- Check for correct polarity
- Carry out earth continuity test
- Carry out insulation resistance test
- Visual only test on critical equipment eg servers and IT appliances
- Function check on appliance
- A label will be placed on each of the plugs or the cable of the appliances which will state whether it is a pass or fail
- Once we have finished all of your portable appliance tests, you will then be issued with the appropriate PAT test documentation. This includes a written report and a test certificate. The written report will give details of the inspection and state which appliances passed and failed.